HOLDER, MODALITIES, PURPOSE/BASE OF THE PROCESSING AND RELATED CONSENT
Cerwo srl, Z.I. - Tronco E, 73042 Casarano (LE) tel. +39 0833 333033 – [email protected], as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (later, "GDPR") informs that the personal data spontaneously provided by the data subject are processed both manually and through computers and application software in order to:
1. fulfill legal and contractual obligations (e.g. for accounting and tax obligations, product deliveries, payments and sending of pre-contractual proposals)
2. send promotional material of LCI COSMETICSproducts, direct marketing activities (legitimate interest of Cerwo srl) to the contact details indicated by the Interested Party
3. carry out an automated analysis of the purchase preferences of the Data Subject of LCI COSMETICS products on the base of the products purchased, selected and/or searched on our site even if not purchased. The purposes referred to in points 2) and 3) constitute a legitimate interest of the Data Controller which do not override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
The provision of data is optional, but it is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual and regulatory obligations towards the data subject (purposes referred to in the previous point
1) and for these purposes consent is not required. Also for these purposes, moreover, the incorrect communication of personal data requested, in addition to not allowing the fulfillment of contractual obligations can also have as consequences the impossibility on the part of the owner to guarantee the adequacy of the processing and the possible mismatch of the results of the processing itself to the obligations imposed by the legislation to which it is addressed. The objectives set out in the preceding points
2) and 3) are possible only with the express and specific consent of the data subject who is free to lend or not without consequences in case of refusal (without prejudice to the lack of possibility to receive proposals and communications in line with the preferences of the data subject himself). In any case, it is possible to oppose and revoke consent, even at a time after the possible issue of specific consent, both for the sending of promotional material and for the automated analysis of preferences, contacting Cerwo srl at the contact details indicated above (where data from the data protection officer will also be available).
The data will be processed as long as contractual relations between Cerwo srl and the data subject are in place and for a period of two years after the end of these relationships, without prejudice in any case to different legal obligations.
FIELD OF COMMUNICATION
Personal data may also be disclosed to companies in charge of fulfilling contractual or regulatory obligations or that manage services related to the purposes indicated above (including but not limited to promotional communications, marketing to provide documents or permitted information services) the details of such companies will be made available to the data subject who requests it.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The data subject has the right to access data concerning him at any time (art. 15 GDPR) and that are in the possession of Cerwo srl by writing to the contact details above; has the right, in the presence of legal requirements, to request the rectification of inaccurate data (art. 16 GDPR), the deletion of the same (art. 17 GDPR), the limitation of processing (art. 18 GDPR) or to oppose the processing itself (art. 20 GDPR), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 19 GDPR); without prejudice, however, to legal and contractual obligations, the data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Last updated: 9/06/2020